An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards an Level 3 Business Administrator, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
The Level 3 Business Administrator Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths and English Functional Skills (dependent upon your GCSE grades) which is an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an additional certificate of recognition for these qualifications.