We’ve been working with employers since 2009. Over that time, we’ve developed a simple but effective system that enables businesses to grow and evolve, supported by a workforce equipped with the right skills.
We provide a comprehensive service that encompasses recruitment, training and development, tailored to your requirements. Whether you need us to take care of all your training needs, or a specific aspect of your existing workforce development plan, we promise to provide high quality delivery and support for you, all the time.
- We can source talented individuals for your business through Recruit Unlimited, our in-house recruitment agency.
- Our Workforce Recruitment Programme is a quick and effective method of sourcing large numbers of employees to remove large scale recruitment challenges. We will recruit, train and prepare candidates to apply for specific roles in your business.
- Our Apprenticeship Training Agency enables you to hire apprentices from us for a short term or long periods without directly hiring.
- Our free apprenticeship recruitment service means we can source high quality candidates to fill your apprenticeship vacanices.
- Apprenticeships – suitable for bringing new staff into the business or training existing staff to a higher level.
- Functional skills – improve the basic English, maths and computing skills of your staff to improve communication and efficiency.
- Regulatory training – first aid, health and safety, construction safety card, electrical regulations and other generic and industry-specific courses.
- Supply training – we can quickly source specialist/niche training in any location through our network of contacts.
- Talent development – identify your future leaders and managers and prepare them for promotion and additional responsibility through specialist training.
- Continuous professional development specialist courses for developing skills and industry-recognised qualifications, including Association of Accounting Technicians, Chartered Management Institute and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- University-level courses, including HNCs, HNDs, foundation degrees and full honours degrees are available in some locations.
- Consultancy – we can advise you on how to make the most of your training budget and increase your return on investment.