If you’ve got an inspirational story to tell about the success apprenticeships have brought you, the National Apprenticeship Awards could be the perfect way to get some recognition for them.
The 2017 awards are now open for nominations. The judges are looking for employers and apprentices who have shown an outstanding and ongoing commitment to apprenticeships and also have an inspirational story to tell about the success they have brought to them. They are looking for hard evidence to show the positive impact apprenticeships can have on individuals and organisations and expect applicants to write a 1500 word entry with supporting documents attached, where appropriate, to demonstrate claims made.
The closing date for the awards is 26th May. If you would like to enter you can find out more information here. https://www.apprenticeawards.co.uk/.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the time to put your nomination together, we can help.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 May with the following information:
- which category you are eligible to enter
- a brief outline of why you want to enter, bearing in mind what the judges are looking for.
- a few details about the evidence you will be able to offer to back up your claim
- the contact details of the company or apprentice
Apprentices are invited to enter the following categories:
– Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
– Advanced Level Apprenticeship
– Higher or Degree Level Apprenticeships
There are some useful tips on how to apply here: https://www.apprenticeawards.co.uk/Apprentice_Year_Award_Planner_2017.pdf
Employers are invited to enter the following categories:
– Small Employer of the Year (for organisations with 1 to 24 employees)
– Medium Employer of the Year (for organisations with 25 to 249 employees)
– Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
– Macro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)
– Newcomer SME of the Year † (for organisations with 1 to 249 employees)
– Newcomer Large Employer of the Year † (for organisations with 250+ employees)
More guidance can be found here: https://www.apprenticeawards.co.uk/Employer_Year_Award_Planner_2017.pdf
You can read more about the winners from last year here http://feweek.co.uk/2017/01/23/national-apprenticeship-awards-2016-meet-the-winners/