The Employer Engagement Team at Learning Unlimited are urging employers to take a look at their skill gaps to identify how they might be able to take advantage of the free training for staff before the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy next April.
Apprenticeships will no longer be fully funded by the government when the levy comes into force next year so Learning Unlimited are working with a wide range of employers who want to benefit from government funding before time runs out and the apprenticeship reforms change the rules on funding.
Now is the time to look at where the skills gaps are in your organisation and take advantage of the apprenticeships offered by Learning Unlimited designed to meet the needs of the following industries and job roles.
• Business administration and customer service
• Catering and hospitality
• Hair, beauty and barbering
• Logistics and warehousing
• Sport and exercise
• Health and social care
• Team leading and management
• Creative and digital media
• Children and young people/youth work
• Social media and digital marketing
• Construction trades
• Engineering (mechanical and electrical)
• IT user and IT technician
• Pharmacy (Manchester only)
Apprenticeships are the ideal way to develop talent and improve and update the skills and knowledge of your workforce. To find out how your existing staff members can benefit from FREE training, contact Learning Unlimited now.
Time is running out, make sure you take advantage of fully funded training before April 2017.
Call 0345 850 1055