As part of the Chesterfield College Group - which comprises a £30 million college of Further and Higher Education - we draw on a wealth of knowledge, experience and industry expertise. We have offices in Chesterfield, Derby, Nottingham, and Manchester and work with over 1,900 companies throughout much of the UK.
We work with sole traders and SMEs to big national names and well known global brands.
We recognise that our employees are one of our most valuable assets and key to our success.
There are many benefits of working for Learning Unlimited, part of the Chesterfield College Group. This includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous holiday allowances
- Range of flexible working options
- Cycle to work scheme – save at least 32% on the cost of a new bike
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Access to a range of Occupational Health services – free eye test vouchers, health surveillance and flu vaccinations
- 15% discount at the Lilypad Cafe located in Chesterfield Town Centre
- Discounted leisure membership at Queens Park Sports Centre and Healthy Living Centre
- 10% staff discount at Chesterfield College Looks Salon & Spa
- Staff access to the onsite Costa Coffee shop, Refectory, Lilypad at the Arches, and the Taste Restaurant and Café.